Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jobs Galore!

Sal and I have been looking at living room furniture for about a month now and finally found something that we both liked this weekend. How blessed we are that we were able to purchase new furniture. I took a picture of it with my phone but will have to wait until it arrives to take a picture with the camera so that I can post it! New LARGE purchases always make me a little nervous but I'm excited for it to get here!

We also treated ourselves to Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets for December 30! After the furniture and the tickets we told each other Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, and Happy Birthday! YIKES!

So now the work begins. We're turning the playroom into a gameroom which is a little sad I must say. There is no longer really a need for one room devoted to the playroom rather now they've moved into the need for a "gameroom". We'll move our loveseat into there and give our couch and tables away. We want to have the carpet cleaned and I'd love to put a fresh coat of paint on before the furniture arrives. All of this on top of....we have already begun tearing off wallpaper in the kid's bathroom and have bought new flooring for it so that project needs to be finished. We need to paint both kid's rooms and Sal mentioned recarpeting them this weekend and then there's the "gameroom" that will need some paint and other work! I guess we won't be bored this winter, huh? I just pray we get it all done and still like each other at the end of it!

Have a great week all!

0 comments: