Friday, October 3, 2008

Six Random Things

My friend Melissa has tagged me and now I need to post six random things about me. This could be hard because I know there are many more than six but I'll try! Here goes!

1. When I was little we had a pet pig. We raised pigs and this was the runt of the litter. We raised him in the house and his name was Arnold.

2. I can't stand to drink something in a restaurant without a straw. I start thinking of all of the lips that have touched the glass and it grosses me out!

3. When I was little, I wanted to own my own full-service gas station just so I could use the squeegie thing to clean windows. I still love cleaning the windows!

4. I am a list person. I will add things I've already done to the list so that I dcan feel that sense of accomplishement when I cross them off. Weird, I know!

5. One of my favorite meals is scrambled eggs, bacon, and fresh tomatoes with toast! YUM!

6. If I think too deep about how God has blessed me with my children, I will cry. They are both such miracles and there was a point in my life that I never thought I'd be a Mom. God is so good!

OK - That's my beginning of randomness. Now I tag Penny and Megan.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I'll have to try the tomatoes on my eggs, that sounds really good. Hope you are having a good weekend!! It's so nice to stay in touch!

HUGS! :)